Keep Your Sex Life Sizzling Through Marriage.... & Kids


am happily married after 13 years and two children. Some people say it's a miracle. I tell them that it is much simpler than that. My husband and I still have sex regularly and as the years go on and andll around us we see our married friends constantly complaining that their sex life has fizzled out, the ones that are still married anyhow. And most have been married for years less that we have. They ask me all the time, “What is your secret?” and I never know how to answer that question. So, I started thinking about it myself. Yes, I admit luck does play a role but there is so much more that that. As I continued to think, I started realizing that there were certain “rules” my husband and I follow and the first, and most important, is that we have always made a point to keep our sex life sizzling, and it's nothing hard. It's nothing that every couple can't at least give an honest to goodness try. I'm telling you… the little extra effort can make a huge difference.

Making an effort to keep yourself looking as sexy for your partner. We all let ourselves go after a years of marriage but even once it twice a week coming to bed wearing something “more comfortable” and wearing a perfume he likes can go a long way.

Be frisky. Be risky. Don’t be afraid to sneak away when the kids are quietly watching a movie (or in our case playing Fortnite) and lock the door for a quickie. Sometimes those are the best, most exciting, and intense orgasms.

Try new things, such as a new position that you aren’t used to (yes, being on top or doggy style can be fun) or a new place, like your car on the way home from date night or a quickie in a public bathroom. Okay, the bathroom isn’t me, but some of my friends give it rave reviews, so I thought I’d throw it out there. The point is, this is your partner so don’t be nervous to try something that’s different.
Play games. Our besties (who shall remain nameless, but if you know, you know) introduced us to the idea of playing games, such as Sexual Yahtzee and Sexual Jenga to name a few. The point is to tease your partner and hold out until the end. Not always easy to do when the sexual tension is building, and you may or may not lose articles of clothing along the way.
And last but definitely not least, stay committed to your sex life and talk about it. It’s okay to get off track every once in a while. Obviously, we aren’t raging in the bedroom when one of us is under the weather, and the stresses of work and raising children can oftentimes get in the way. However, such is life, and what is important is that you recognize those lulls, communicate well to stay mentally connected, and return right back to your efforts to keep the orgasms flowing.


You're welcome! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Relationship E-Marketing

A Modern Shakespearean Tragedy

Why Do Serial Killers Wet The Beb As Children ?